Welcome

We got our files! We will post here twice a week, more than likely alternating view points between the two main characters, Alice Lotus, a housecat, and Erren Noetis, a zebra pegasus. Both teens must cope with their gifts, find a way home, learn to trust and find out who they truly are.



Tuesday, May 24, 2011

S'more info

Okay, so since Alice didn't really give a lot of information, I'll post some now.

Hi. I'm Kila, Coauthor of the (as of yet unnamed) bit of literature Alice and I are working on. So far, it is about anthropomorphic animals in what I am taking to be a post-modern setting. Yes, we are furries, ad yes, it is going to involve exclusively anthros, because writing about such characters is, to me, the ultimate use of symbolism in literature. A bit of information can be found about us at these links:

http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Equivamp for information on myself, and

http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Alice_Lotus dor information on Alice.

We look forward to providing you with a (hopefully) wholesome, interesting reading experience!

--Kila

No comments:

Post a Comment